10-13 September 2015 – Symposium XIV: “Christian approaches to person and the meaning for therapy and counselling”. Hailoo, Netherlands.
A small report see here: https://emcapp.ignis.de/8/#p=196
Christian approaches to Person and the Meaning for Therapy and Counseling
- Charles Zeiders (USA): The Christian Psychotherapist’s Approach to the Psychological and Spiritual Problems of Post modernism.
- Olga Krasnikova (Russia): "Favorable and unfavorable conditions for the development
- of personality in childhood"
- Wolfram Soldan (Germany): “Dealing with evil”
- Vibeke Møller (Denmark): “The Empowerment of Blessing in Christian Counseling and Psychotherapy”
- Elena Strigo (Russia): “Exploring Personality in Trauma Therapy”
- Andrey Lorgus (Russia): The Orthodox teaching of Person and its practical application
- in psychotherapy
- Mar Álvarez-Segura (Spain): Defense Mechanisms: Determined or ethical choices or both?
- Anna Ostaszewska (Poland): Model of a person. Practical implications for psychotherapy
- Trevor Griffiths (GB): Hypostasis = sub-state of wholeness’
- Saara Kinnunen (Finland): The Building Blocks of a Relationship
- and others