2-6 October 2014 – Symposium XIII: “Christian psychological models/explanations of psychological disorders”. Rome, Italy.
Read the report here: https://emcapp.ignis.de/6/#/204
Christian psychological models/explanations of psychological disorders
- Wolfram Soldan (Germany): The Christian psychological model of sexuality, a basic for therapy
- Andrey Lorgus (Russia): Clients with schizophrenia:pastoral and psychological experience of work
- Shannon Wolf (USA): Exploring Professional Therapists’ Worldviews through the Lens of Christian Psychology
- Krzysztof Wojcieszek (Poland): If psychological crisis can be the potential element of spiritual growth? The analysis of some case studies
- Trevor Griffith (GB): Speaking Life: Bringing order out of emotional chaos during times of change
- Anna Ostaszewska: Integrative psychotherapy: a Christian approach – model of the origins of disorders and the promotion on change.
- Guest Speaker Hans Zollner SJ, Preside Istituto di Psicologia, Pontificia Università, Gregoriana, Rome
- And others